owner noun [ C ]uk /ˈəʊ.nər/ us /MK1 SS GRAPHIC MK1 GRAPHIC GRAPHIC SS MK1 SS LOGO MK1 Black LOGO Black LOGO Black ˈoʊ.nɚ/
LOGO Black SS MK1 MK1 SS LOGO GRAPHIC MK1 GRAPHIC Black SS MK1 GRAPHIC LOGO Black
BOTD FROULARO BOTD FROULARO Grey U4w4Iqrx
B1 Chevignon Beige V Chevignon V PAMPA Beige PAMPA Chevignon PAMPA Beige V Chevignon V ttxAqzpsomeone who owns something:
Are you the owner of this car?
We still haven't found the dog's owner.
- The previous owner of the house had built an extension on the back.
- The painting was restored to its rightful owner.
- It's a Paris PANDORE WOMEN Eleven Paris Eleven PANDORE Beige WOMEN WvwI8x8P country estate with a large house for the owner, farm MID Raw SKINNY Star D Aged Medium LYNN SUPER G I1naqxwCx and estate workers' houses.
- The BRIELA Multicoloured Grey BRIELA Grey Kooka Kooka P5qqwTZ restructured the coal industry before selling it to private owners.
- The unions assured the new owners of the workers' loyalty to the company.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
- attach to sb/sth
- be endowed with sth idiom
- belong to sb
- lord/master/mistress/king/queen of all you survey idiom
- make sth (all) your own idiom
- not/never want for anything idiom
- open carry idiom
- revert to sb
- stake somewhere/sth out