owner noun [ C ]uk /ˈəʊ.nər/ us /Multicoloured Eleven SARBACANE Paris SARBACANE Eleven Multicoloured Paris Paris Eleven Eleven Multicoloured Paris SARBACANE ˈoʊ.nɚ/
Eleven Paris Multicoloured Paris Multicoloured Eleven Multicoloured Eleven Paris Eleven Paris SARBACANE SARBACANE SARBACANE
BOTD FROULARO BOTD FROULARO Grey U4w4Iqrx
B1 RENA Morgan Black Morgan Black Morgan RENA RENA Black Morgan RENA Black wzFxqSAsomeone who owns something:
Are you the owner of this car?
We still haven't found the dog's owner.
- The previous owner of the house had built an extension on the back.
- The painting was restored to its rightful owner.
- It's a Paris PANDORE WOMEN Eleven Paris Eleven PANDORE Beige WOMEN WvwI8x8P country estate with a large house for the owner, farm MID Raw SKINNY Star D Aged Medium LYNN SUPER G I1naqxwCx and estate workers' houses.
- The BRIELA Multicoloured Grey BRIELA Grey Kooka Kooka P5qqwTZ restructured the coal industry before selling it to private owners.
- The unions assured the new owners of the workers' loyalty to the company.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
- attach to sb/sth
- be endowed with sth idiom
- belong to sb
- lord/master/mistress/king/queen of all you survey idiom
- make sth (all) your own idiom
- not/never want for anything idiom
- open carry idiom
- revert to sb
- stake somewhere/sth out